Weekly notices for Minstead Church
All Saints’ Church, Minstead. Notices – week commencing 18th August 2019.
Sunday Aug 18th, 11am – Holy Communion.
(Assist; Hilary, C/W; Gray, Sides and reading; Bill and Diane, Intercessions; Michael, Coffee; Eileen.)
Sunday August 25th, 9.30am – Funday Sunday (All Together Worship.)
(Ministry: Revd Lynda, Ministry and C/W; Karen. Sides; Pauline & Fiona.)
Sunday Sept 1st, 10.30am – Benefice service at St Michael’s.
NEWS and EVENTS
· Fete. An amazing £975 was raised at Minstead Village Fete; to be divided equally between the church and the village shop project. It was a very enjoyable day! The churchwardens would like to extend a massive “thank you” to everyone who worked so hard on all the stalls and who very kindly contributed delicious cakes and savouries for the Tea Tent.
· Catering. Due to a small amount of restructuring of responsibilities to the PCC, there is now a need for someone to take the lead on catering. Want to know more? Please speak to one of the Churchwardens
· The Malwood Pew (on the left before you get to the altar rail) is now ready for use by all for quiet prayer/reflection.
· Rev’d David’s Tuesday afternoons in Minstead temporarily suspended; starting again in early September.
· Kneeler Group. Fridays at 3.15pm in church. Contact Churchwarden Liz for further information. 02380 811115
· Bell ringing. We are fortunate to have a very active ringing band. Contact Polly for further information. 02380 812375.
Family exhibition of photos by Michael Clarke, his daughter Rachel Hartland and her son Chris Hartland. Mainly Natural History; birds, flowers and insects.
CHARITY GIVING – During August this church is supporting Mission to Seafarers. After services, you can make donations using the special collection dish.
New Forest Basics Bank aims to provide support and help to individuals and families in need. The collecting box is in church for your donations of non perishable food and hygiene items.
Elizabeth Randall 02380 811115